6 Productivity Tips That CEOs Use to Succeed
1. Take breaks every 90 minutes.
2. Use a system to inform people when you are working on a task that requires intense concentration.
3. Manage your energy, not just your time.
4. Check your email only at specific times of the day.
5. Keep your emails short and to-the-point.
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review