6 Best Big Cities for Physicians to Practice
Here are the six best big cities for physicians to practice, according to geographical region:
1. Tri-Cities, Wash., because of its high reimbursement rates and low crime rate.
2. San Antonio because of its family-friendly atmosphere as well as tort reform and its favorable malpractice environment.
3. Indianapolis because of its family-friendly environment and low cost of living.
4. Boston because of its top medical schools and hospitals as well as its museums and cultural attractions.
5. Raleigh, N.C., because of its thriving economy and relatively low cost of living.
6. Nashville, Tenn., because of its lively entertainment and music scene as well as its booming economy.
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Who is Hillary Clinton's personal physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack?: 5 things to know
- Rush University Medical Center is 1st to offer new pain treatment: 4 notes
- Case Western researchers study Crohn's with $9.7M renewal grant: 5 notes
- 7 insights into healthcare fraud investigations
- Cigna, Georgetown University strive to meet cultural, linguistic needs of patients: 5 insights