6 Articles on Current Legislative Climate for ASCs
1. Florida Bill Proposing 3-Day ASC Stays Dies in House
2. Oklahoma Rejects Bill to Add Ambulatory Surgery to State Health Plans
3. Healthcare Provider Apology Banned in Future Related Lawsuits in Wisconsin
4. New Legislation Introduced to Protect Sports Medicine Physicians Across State Lines
5. Florida Lawmakers Draft Legislation to Draw Medical Tourists
6. 4 Must-Read Stories on the ICD-10 Delay
More Articles on Turnarounds:
Increase Job Satisfaction: 7 Strategies
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
4 Out-of-the-Box Ideas for Employee Incentives
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- ASC single specialty vs. multispecialty — Which is best?
- The ASC infection control manifesto: 4 essentials for survey readiness
- Cleveland Clinic Florida $302M expansion to include ASC: 5 things to know
- Extension Healthcare awarded for alarm safety software: 5 points
- Sale/lease-back deals attract ASC owners