6 AmSurg acquisitions, $5.82M Surgery Partners spine center acquisition & more – 5 recent key notes on ASC companies
As part of the Symbion acquisition, Chicago-based Surgery Partners will purchase the Honolulu Spine Center for $5.82 million.
Mnet Financial created a co-insurance payment program for United Surgical Partners International to provide patients with payment plans for their medical bills. USPI patients will have access to flexible payment plans without interest through Mnet Financial's MedDraft payment plan management system.
During the week of July 28 to August 1, Hospital Corporation of America stock traded at $65.49 per share, up 4.12 percent.
Medical Facilities Corporation announced a cash pay dividend of Cdn$0.09375 per common share, which will be payable on August 15.
If you have a question, issue or note to suggest on an ASC management and development company please contact Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org or Laura Dyrda at email@example.com.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
26 statistics on ASC growth
GI quality reporting in action: Q&A with Dr. Bergein Overholt
7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 10 new outpatient surgery centers in November 2016
- How the 21st Century Cures Act impacts ASCs: Price transparency, MU penalties & certified EHR
- Roger Cary to follow David Pillsbury as Laser Spine Institute president, CEO: 5 key notes
- National Patient Safety Foundation adds 5 members to patient safety program: 4 highlights
- Dr. Valerie Elizabeth Armstead joins Fox Chase Cancer Center: 3 things to know