$590M AmSurg Stock Offering Proceeds, USPI Acquisition & More – 5 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
United Surgical Partners International acquired a 55 percent interest in Somerset Ambulatory Surgery Center in Somerville, N.J.
AmSurg completed its concurrent public offerings of common stock and mandatory convertible preferred stock. The company earned approximately $590 million in net proceeds, according to a Street Insider report.
In the first quarter of 2014, Foundation Healthcare patient services revenue rose 23 percent to $19.5 million.
As of July 11, Medical Facilities Corporation stock traded at Cdn$17.06 per share, up 0.06 percent.
Tenet Healthcare stock traded at $47.85 per share during the week of June 30 to July 3, up 2 percent.
If you have a question, issue or note to suggest on an ASC management and development company please contact Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com or Laura Dyrda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
6 ASCs With 15+ Specialties
Market Warfare: 4 ASC Projects Contested in 2014
3 Market Share Lessons From Crumbs Bake Shop's Demise
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 8 things to know about self-insured employers
- University of Cincinnati College of Nursing receives grant for collaborative program: 5 notes
- 4 things to know about Preferred Surgicenter opening in Illinois
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Elham Afghani of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Do adults & children with celiac disease have similar responses to gluten? 5 key notes