$590M AmSurg Stock Offering Proceeds, USPI Acquisition & More – 5 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
United Surgical Partners International acquired a 55 percent interest in Somerset Ambulatory Surgery Center in Somerville, N.J.
AmSurg completed its concurrent public offerings of common stock and mandatory convertible preferred stock. The company earned approximately $590 million in net proceeds, according to a Street Insider report.
In the first quarter of 2014, Foundation Healthcare patient services revenue rose 23 percent to $19.5 million.
As of July 11, Medical Facilities Corporation stock traded at Cdn$17.06 per share, up 0.06 percent.
Tenet Healthcare stock traded at $47.85 per share during the week of June 30 to July 3, up 2 percent.
If you have a question, issue or note to suggest on an ASC management and development company please contact Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com or Laura Dyrda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
6 ASCs With 15+ Specialties
Market Warfare: 4 ASC Projects Contested in 2014
3 Market Share Lessons From Crumbs Bake Shop's Demise
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Patient identification complexity & why the industry is still trying to get it right: 5 considerations
- The Center for Musculoskeletal Disorders installs Mazor system in ambulatory outpatient setting: 4 things to know
- 5 financial thoughts for mid-career physicians
- ASA, ePreop partner on quality reporting software: 5 notes
- RIVANNA partners with Vertec Scientific to market new anesthesia device: 3 notes