5 Ways to Increase Staff Motivation
Physicians Practice article, Glenn Morley, a consultant with KarenZupko & Associates, discusses five ways to help increase staff motivation at your medical practice.
1. Rethink work schedules.
2. Ask for input, not feedback.
3. Accentuate the positive.
4. Offer opportunities for career and professional growth.
5. Provide health and wellness programs.
More Articles on Physicians:10 States With the Lowest Number of Specialist Physicians
6 Technology-Related Marketing Moves for Medical Practices
Out-of-Pocket Costs Skyrocket: Should Physicians Help Patients Price Compare?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About