5 Ways for Medical Receptionists to Improve Patient Satisfaction, Efficiency
blog post, Manny Oliverez, discusses five ways that medical practice receptionists can help keep patient satisfaction rates high and help things run efficiently.
Here are the five ways:
1. Make sure your medical office staff greets each patient in a timely manner.
2. Make sure that updated patient demographics and insurance information is obtained.
3. Make sure that the patient checks out with the front desk, that the encounter form is signed and dated by the patient or guardian and that the copay has been paid.
4. Make sure that when the patient checks out, the front desk schedules the next appointment.
5. Make sure that that charges are not entered at the front desk.
More Articles on Practice Management:Successful Small Businesses: 8 Words of Wisdom From Entrepreneurs
6 Recent Articles on Medical Practice Marketing Tips
5 Ways to Avoid Potential & Unexpected Medical Lawsuits
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.