5 Tips for Patient Portal Adoption at Your Medical Practice
Physicians Practice article, Stephen Snyder lays out tips for getting patients to adopt the patient portal at a medical practice.
The five tips are:
1. How you talk about and "sell" your portal to patients is critical.
2. Imagine your office as a patient portal retail center.
3. Think mobile, digital.
4. Your staff members are your greatest asset.
5. Put your vendor to the test.
More Articles on Practice Management:10 States With the Lowest Number of Specialist Physicians
6 Technology-Related Marketing Moves for Medical Practices
Out-of-Pocket Costs Skyrocket: Should Physicians Help Patients Price Compare?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Opening a Private Practice: 5 Most Common MistakesRead Now
- Job Opening: Chief Nursing Officer at Houston Hospital for Specialized Surgery
- Job Opening: Director of Nursing at Ridges Surgery Center
- How ASC Leaders Can Make the Most of ICD-10 Delay: Q&A With Betty Gomez of ZirMed
- Pamela Hess and Richard Rothberger to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors