5 Tips for Keeping Meeting Momentum
1. Treat any presenters with respect, rather than preconceptions or already formed attitudes.
2. Don't make assumptions. Withhold judgment until you have heard an entire idea.
3. Ask for clarifications, and participate as an active listener.
4. Be upfront about business realities, whether they pertain to budget, operations, staffing or something else.
5. Identify a common goal and use every step to move toward it.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
Medline Enters Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Market
Price Transparency Will Save Healthcare $15B: How ASCs Are Taking Advantage
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Evaluating pain management protocols in the age of new patient care models
- Are more physician-owned hospitals on the horizon? Legislation introduced to lift the ban
- Trump plans to roll out healthcare plan in March — 4 points
- 10 most common sentinel events in Q2 2016
- Patient expectation correlates to physician antibodies prescribing patterns