5 Tips for Keeping Meeting Momentum
1. Treat any presenters with respect, rather than preconceptions or already formed attitudes.
2. Don't make assumptions. Withhold judgment until you have heard an entire idea.
3. Ask for clarifications, and participate as an active listener.
4. Be upfront about business realities, whether they pertain to budget, operations, staffing or something else.
5. Identify a common goal and use every step to move toward it.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
Medline Enters Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Market
Price Transparency Will Save Healthcare $15B: How ASCs Are Taking Advantage
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Florence Neurosurgery & Spine gets accreditation: 5 key notes
- Medica Research Institute appointed Dr. Glenn Flores to leadership: 5 things to know
- Anthem names Brian Griffin VP, president of commercial & specialty business: 4 notes
- Tenet's Detroit Medical Center recognized for top performance among Medicare Pioneer ACOs — 3 key notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jawad Ahmad of Mount Sinai Hospital