5 Tips for Keeping Meeting Momentum
1. Treat any presenters with respect, rather than preconceptions or already formed attitudes.
2. Don't make assumptions. Withhold judgment until you have heard an entire idea.
3. Ask for clarifications, and participate as an active listener.
4. Be upfront about business realities, whether they pertain to budget, operations, staffing or something else.
5. Identify a common goal and use every step to move toward it.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
Medline Enters Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Market
Price Transparency Will Save Healthcare $15B: How ASCs Are Taking Advantage
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- AANA stands in support of Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 3 notes
- White House promotes initiatives for Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 5 notes
- 1st ASC earns The Joint Commission's advanced certification: 3 notes on Ohio Specialty Surgical Suites
- Kenneth Rainin Foundation awards $3M in IBD research grants: 5 notes
- US Sen. Susan Collins honored for CRC screening initiatives: 3 notes