5 Tips for Generating Data on Consumer Demand
1. Create a list of key features associated with your product or service.
2. Interview and record at least 10 consumers and 10 nonconsumers about the features of a given service.
3. Transcribe those recordings for statistical analysis.
4. Track documentation or transcripts, categorizing frequently appearing responses or features of those responses.
The blog post further details a method for grouping customer buzzwords into easily trackable codes to understand and reference individual consumer frames of reference. Read more here.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
Florida Bill Proposing 3-Day ASC Stays Dies in House
30 Statistics on Most Popular ASC Procedures in California
5 Statistics on ASC Company Fee Rates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Pediatric dental, medical procedures performed in single visit reduce anesthesia exposure: 5 study insights
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease associated with $103B in annual medical costs: 3 study insights
- AGA launches patient education platform for IBD, pregnancy concerns: 3 notes
- 3 things to know about Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey's accreditation
- GI leader to know: Dr. R. David Shepard of Florida Medical Clinic