5 Tips for Generating Data on Consumer Demand
Harvard Business Review blog post.
1. Create a list of key features associated with your product or service.
2. Interview and record at least 10 consumers and 10 nonconsumers about the features of a given service.
3. Transcribe those recordings for statistical analysis.
4. Track documentation or transcripts, categorizing frequently appearing responses or features of those responses.
The blog post further details a method for grouping customer buzzwords into easily trackable codes to understand and reference individual consumer frames of reference. Read more here.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
Florida Bill Proposing 3-Day ASC Stays Dies in House
30 Statistics on Most Popular ASC Procedures in California
5 Statistics on ASC Company Fee Rates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 ways to build trust with your employeesRead Now
- Is 2015 the year of the GI practice merger?
- Beware of Your CPA’s Advice on Asset Protection: The Advice you Get May be Inaccurate
- Medical errors still a leading cause of death in America — 5 things to know
- Where is healthcare the cheapest? 5 cities
- CMS plans to change meaningful use — AMA says that's a good thing