5 Tips for Effectively Training Staff on EHRs
The Profitable Practice, Amanda Guerrero lays out tips for providing electronic health record system training for staff at a medical practice.
Here are five effective tips:
1. Identify employee computer skills and provide basic training.
2. Designate one or two tech-savvy "super users."
3. Train employees only on areas they're going to use.
4. Conduct post-implementation feedback sessions.
5. Take advantage of online resources provided by your EHR vendor.
More Articles on Practice Management:Successful Small Businesses: 8 Words of Wisdom From Entrepreneurs
6 Recent Articles on Medical Practice Marketing Tips
5 Ways to Avoid Potential & Unexpected Medical Lawsuits
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review