5 Tips for Balancing High Productivity & High-Quality Care
Power Your Practice article, Salvador Lopez lays out tips for physicians that can help them strike a good balance between high productivity and providing high-quality care.
The five tips are:
1. Outsource your medical billing.
2. Extend your operating hours.
3. Create an operations manual.
4. Reduce patient no-shows.
5. Utilize non-physician practitioners.
More Articles on Practice Management:Authentically Marketing a Medical Practice: 4 Tips
4 Key Considerations When Adding a Partner to a Medical Practice
Physicians Participating in ACA Exchanges: 57% Say They Will to Remain Competitive
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Opening a Private Practice: 5 Most Common MistakesRead Now
- Job Opening: Chief Nursing Officer at Houston Hospital for Specialized Surgery
- Job Opening: Director of Nursing at Ridges Surgery Center
- How ASC Leaders Can Make the Most of ICD-10 Delay: Q&A With Betty Gomez of ZirMed
- Pamela Hess and Richard Rothberger to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors