5 Tips for Balancing High Productivity & High-Quality Care
Power Your Practice article, Salvador Lopez lays out tips for physicians that can help them strike a good balance between high productivity and providing high-quality care.
The five tips are:
1. Outsource your medical billing.
2. Extend your operating hours.
3. Create an operations manual.
4. Reduce patient no-shows.
5. Utilize non-physician practitioners.
More Articles on Practice Management:Authentically Marketing a Medical Practice: 4 Tips
4 Key Considerations When Adding a Partner to a Medical Practice
Physicians Participating in ACA Exchanges: 57% Say They Will to Remain Competitive
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
4 Statistics on Wasted OR ResourcesRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers