5 Statistics on Total Pay Package Incentives for Physicians
2013 Physician Compensation Survey released by Physicians Practice.
The survey includes responses from nearly 1,500 physicians.
When asked what other incentives complete their compensation packages, respondents reported the following. They were asked to check all the incentives that applied to them.
Retirement plan — 74.2 percent
Regular bonus program — 28 percent
Profit sharing — 19.8 percent
Other — 14.9 percent
Stock options — 2.9 percent
More Articles on Practice Management:
6 Ways to Use Price Transparency for Patient Engagement Improvement
Medical Biller Salary: 4 Statistics
Worst Advice for Small Business Owners: 5 Things to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies