5 Statistics on Total Pay Package Incentives for Physicians
The survey includes responses from nearly 1,500 physicians.
When asked what other incentives complete their compensation packages, respondents reported the following. They were asked to check all the incentives that applied to them.
Retirement plan — 74.2 percent
Regular bonus program — 28 percent
Profit sharing — 19.8 percent
Other — 14.9 percent
Stock options — 2.9 percent
More Articles on Practice Management:
6 Ways to Use Price Transparency for Patient Engagement Improvement
Medical Biller Salary: 4 Statistics
Worst Advice for Small Business Owners: 5 Things to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- MRSA infects Washington school — 5 key facts
- Will capping drug prices drive down healthcare costs? — 5 key points
- The ASC industry won't be the same: 2 significant changes slowly gaining momentum
- Publicis Healthcare acquires Tardis Medical to enhance clinical capabilities: 4 points
- What is in store for ASC M&A in 2015 to 2016?