5 Statistics on Total Pay Package Incentives for Physicians
2013 Physician Compensation Survey released by Physicians Practice.
The survey includes responses from nearly 1,500 physicians.
When asked what other incentives complete their compensation packages, respondents reported the following. They were asked to check all the incentives that applied to them.
Retirement plan — 74.2 percent
Regular bonus program — 28 percent
Profit sharing — 19.8 percent
Other — 14.9 percent
Stock options — 2.9 percent
More Articles on Practice Management:
6 Ways to Use Price Transparency for Patient Engagement Improvement
Medical Biller Salary: 4 Statistics
Worst Advice for Small Business Owners: 5 Things to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Want durable business partnerships? Read these 5 tipsRead Now
- Bloss Memorial Healthcare District acquires Central California Dental Surgicenter for $300k
- Fichte, Endl & Elmer Eyecare to open ASC in 2015
- Atlanta Gastroenterology Associates adds 4 physicians
- Weston Outpatient Surgical Center recognized for high standards
- enGene raises $11.5M for intestinal gene delivery platform development