The average compensation for physician assistants rose 18 percent between 2005 and 2012, according to the Medscape Clinical & Office Staff Salary Report.
Most PAs reported less than $80,000 annual salary. Here is how they stack up:
1. 19 percent say they receive $100,000 or more
2. 39 percent say they make between $80,000 and $100,000
3. 28 percent say they make $60,000 to $80,000
4. 11 percent say they make $30,000 to $60,000
5. 3 percent say they make less than $30,000
More Articles on Practice Management:
Mitigate Risk: 6 Things to Avoid Patient Injury, Lawsuits
Physicians: 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying Life Insurance
When Colleagues Make Medical Errors: How to Handle Reporting
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.