5 Statistics on Physician Assistant Annual Salary
Medscape Clinical & Office Staff Salary Report.
Most PAs reported less than $80,000 annual salary. Here is how they stack up:
1. 19 percent say they receive $100,000 or more
2. 39 percent say they make between $80,000 and $100,000
3. 28 percent say they make $60,000 to $80,000
4. 11 percent say they make $30,000 to $60,000
5. 3 percent say they make less than $30,000
More Articles on Practice Management:
Mitigate Risk: 6 Things to Avoid Patient Injury, Lawsuits
Physicians: 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying Life Insurance
When Colleagues Make Medical Errors: How to Handle Reporting
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies