5 Statistics on Operational Changes Physicians Plan on Implementing in 2014
The Second Annual Practice Profitability Index: 2014 edition, sponsored by CareCloud, in partnership with QuantiaMD.
The 2014 edition includes responses from 5,064 physicians.
When asked what operational changes they will be making at their practices in the coming year, respondents reported:
• I do not plan on making any changes — 61 percent
• Implementing a new EHR — 17 percent
• Replacing an existing EHR — 13 percent
• Outsourcing billing/collections — 10 percent
• Replacing a current practice management system — 7 percent
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Surgery Partners ASC divestment, MFC revenue up 5.5%, Foundation HealthCare revenue up 16% & more –5 recent ASC company key notesRead Now
- 10 common mistakes when hiring
- Surgery centers offer tours to 60 new members of Congress
- Cyber Monday: 10 steps to protect yourself from security risks
- ASA, Society for Pediatric Anesthesia send FDA letter on anesthetics use for children
- Study: Aspirin tablets reduce colorectal tumour recurrence in Asian population