5 Statistics on ASC Company Fee Rates
2014 HealthCare Appraisers ASC Valuation Survey, the typical management fee ranges from 3 percent to 7 percent of the ambulatory surgery center's net revenue.
• 48 percent say their management fee is 5 percent of the ASC's net revenue
• 31 percent collect 6 percent of the center's net revenue
• 13 percent collect 3 percent of the center's net revenue
• 4 percent collect 4 percent of the center's net revenue
• 4 percent collect 7 percent of the center's net revenue
Thirty-six percent of ASC management company respondents had a minimum annual fee.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Things to Know About ASC Financial Risk & Valuation
5 Recent ASC Industry Moves & Honors
7 Financial Warning Signs: How to Know if Your ASC is in Trouble
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Surgery Partners to file IPO, Laser Spine Institute adds Dr. Reginald Davis, Tenet considers $6.7M surgery center project & more –7 recent ASC company key notesRead Now
- Succeed as a new manager: 5 tips
- How to turn ASC staffing from a cost-center into a value center — 8 key steps
- Healthcare services M&A: 10 key trends
- AAOS selects Medline Industries as distribution partner
- Did the ASC industry end the year with a bang or a bust? 50 things to know about 4Q, year-end financial results