5 Statistics on ASC Company Fee Rates
• 48 percent say their management fee is 5 percent of the ASC's net revenue
• 31 percent collect 6 percent of the center's net revenue
• 13 percent collect 3 percent of the center's net revenue
• 4 percent collect 4 percent of the center's net revenue
• 4 percent collect 7 percent of the center's net revenue
Thirty-six percent of ASC management company respondents had a minimum annual fee.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Recent ASC Industry Moves & Honors
7 Financial Warning Signs: How to Know if Your ASC is in Trouble
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 16 statistics on Medicare cases in ASCs resulting in subsequent hospital visits
- 90% of physicians report career satisfaction with career choice — 5 key points
- Trump administration proposes $1.2B NIH funding cut: 5 things to know
- GI leader to know: Dr. Iryna Hepburn of WellSpan Health
- Leader Surgical Center now AAAHC-accredited: 3 insights