5 Statistics on ASC Company Fee Rates
• 48 percent say their management fee is 5 percent of the ASC's net revenue
• 31 percent collect 6 percent of the center's net revenue
• 13 percent collect 3 percent of the center's net revenue
• 4 percent collect 4 percent of the center's net revenue
• 4 percent collect 7 percent of the center's net revenue
Thirty-six percent of ASC management company respondents had a minimum annual fee.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Recent ASC Industry Moves & Honors
7 Financial Warning Signs: How to Know if Your ASC is in Trouble
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Innovation in GI: Advances in gastroenterology technology & technique
- A game changer for GI — Dr. Anthony Starpoli on how the TIF procedure can control regurgitation
- How to create a strategic partnership with a hospital
- 9 states with the highest & lowest physician salaries
- Frenetic consolidation: The anesthesia market today & where ASCs fit in