5 Statistics on ASC Company Fee Rates
• 48 percent say their management fee is 5 percent of the ASC's net revenue
• 31 percent collect 6 percent of the center's net revenue
• 13 percent collect 3 percent of the center's net revenue
• 4 percent collect 4 percent of the center's net revenue
• 4 percent collect 7 percent of the center's net revenue
Thirty-six percent of ASC management company respondents had a minimum annual fee.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Recent ASC Industry Moves & Honors
7 Financial Warning Signs: How to Know if Your ASC is in Trouble
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
U.S. health spending to reach $5.4 trillion by 2024: 5 notesRead Now
- Fracture fragility programs help hospitals meet the triple aim for challenging patients
- Tatas working on digital health and wellness platforms — 6 notes
- University of Southampton to conduct study on nurse staffing: 5 things to know
- 11 things to know about ASC quality reporting
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Phillip Toskes of University of Florida