5 Specialties With Lowest Percentages of Physicians Who Feel Fairly Compensated
Medscape Physician Compensation Report 2014.
The report includes responses from more than 24,000 physicians in 25 specialties.
Here are five specialties with lowest percentages of physicians who feel that they are fairly compensated:
• Plastic surgery — 37 percent
• Pulmonary medicine — 39 percent
• Neurology — 39 percent
• Diabetes and endocrinology — 41 percent
• Nephrology — 41 percent
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Mobile health technology — 6 key notes for ASC leadersRead Now
- 3 ways to trim down ASC business office costs for more powerful revenue cycle management strategy
- Mobile health technology — 6 key notes for ASC leaders
- What is important for ASC leaders to know today? 3 key thoughts from Susan Kizirian
- Emory's "Team Ebola" to receive patient safety award
- 5 parasites that have travelled the world