5 Specialties With Lowest Percentages of Physicians Who Feel Fairly Compensated
The report includes responses from more than 24,000 physicians in 25 specialties.
Here are five specialties with lowest percentages of physicians who feel that they are fairly compensated:
• Plastic surgery — 37 percent
• Pulmonary medicine — 39 percent
• Neurology — 39 percent
• Diabetes and endocrinology — 41 percent
• Nephrology — 41 percent
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CMS launches 2 new patient engagement models
- 10 key trends in employers offering insurance benefits
- OrthoGeorgia surgeons perform 1st MAKO partial knee replacement in a Georgia ASC: 5 things to know
- Orlando Health's ambulatory care center makes da Vinci robotic system permanently available
- AAAHC accredits Mississippi Urology Outpatient Surgery Center: 4 key notes