5 Specialties With Lowest Percentages of Physicians Who Feel Fairly Compensated
The report includes responses from more than 24,000 physicians in 25 specialties.
Here are five specialties with lowest percentages of physicians who feel that they are fairly compensated:
• Plastic surgery — 37 percent
• Pulmonary medicine — 39 percent
• Neurology — 39 percent
• Diabetes and endocrinology — 41 percent
• Nephrology — 41 percent
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Evaluating pain management protocols in the age of new patient care models
- Are more physician-owned hospitals on the horizon? Legislation introduced to lift the ban
- Trump plans to roll out healthcare plan in March — 4 points
- 10 most common sentinel events in Q2 2016
- Patient expectation correlates to physician antibodies prescribing patterns