5 Specialties With Lowest Percentages of Physicians Who Feel Fairly Compensated
The report includes responses from more than 24,000 physicians in 25 specialties.
Here are five specialties with lowest percentages of physicians who feel that they are fairly compensated:
• Plastic surgery — 37 percent
• Pulmonary medicine — 39 percent
• Neurology — 39 percent
• Diabetes and endocrinology — 41 percent
• Nephrology — 41 percent
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Darren Brenner of Northwestern Medicine
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories – Week of Oct. 5 to Oct. 9
- North Shore Medical Center honors Dr. Wilfred Lewis: 3 notes
- Orthopaedic Associates of Wisconsin becomes 1st in state to implement Navio robotic surgical system: 4 things to know
- High Pointe Surgery Center owners, operators host international delegation: 5 key notes