5 Specialties With Lowest Percentages of Physicians Who Feel Fairly Compensated
The report includes responses from more than 24,000 physicians in 25 specialties.
Here are five specialties with lowest percentages of physicians who feel that they are fairly compensated:
• Plastic surgery — 37 percent
• Pulmonary medicine — 39 percent
• Neurology — 39 percent
• Diabetes and endocrinology — 41 percent
• Nephrology — 41 percent
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Pediatric dental, medical procedures performed in single visit reduce anesthesia exposure: 5 study insights
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease associated with $103B in annual medical costs: 3 study insights
- AGA launches patient education platform for IBD, pregnancy concerns: 3 notes
- 3 things to know about Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey's accreditation
- GI leader to know: Dr. R. David Shepard of Florida Medical Clinic