5 Specialties With Lowest Percentages of Physicians Who Feel Fairly Compensated
The report includes responses from more than 24,000 physicians in 25 specialties.
Here are five specialties with lowest percentages of physicians who feel that they are fairly compensated:
• Plastic surgery — 37 percent
• Pulmonary medicine — 39 percent
• Neurology — 39 percent
• Diabetes and endocrinology — 41 percent
• Nephrology — 41 percent
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Physicians Health Plan pulling out of Indiana exchanges, ending all individual coverage: 5 thoughts
- CMS considers regulatory changes in wake of mounting healthcare fraud reports: 4 insights
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens launches HIV, HBV and HCV testing initiative for ambulatory care, ED patients: 4 things to know
- Antimicrobial coatings market to hit $7.2B by 2024: 5 highlights
- Humana departs from Utah individual marketplace, leaving 3 carriers to operate in the state — 5 things to know