5 Reasons to Give Up on Your EHR
Physicians Practice article, Marisa Torrieri, lays out five reasons to get rid of the electronic health record system at a medical practice.
Here are the five reasons:
1. Its too hard to use.
2. Its too high maintenance.
3. Your vendor is unsupportive.
4. Your needs change.
5. Your EHR vendor is acquired (and this makes you unhappy).
More Articles on Practice Management:Successful Small Businesses: 8 Words of Wisdom From Entrepreneurs
6 Recent Articles on Medical Practice Marketing Tips
5 Ways to Avoid Potential & Unexpected Medical Lawsuits
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Top 10 Specialties in Which Physicians Feel Most Fairly CompensatedRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers