5 Most Common Revenue Cycle Management Mistakes to Avoid
Healthcare IT News report:
1. Not staying current with payer requirements.
2. Failing to monitor the entire claims process.
3. Not resubmitting rejected claims.
4. Failing to verify patient eligibility.
5. Not recognizing trends to reduce common processing errors.
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Clarus Eye Centre acquires femtosecond laserRead Now
- Clinical Director Position Available
- 4 healthcare real estate investments to consider
- Value-based modifiers: 33% of large physician groups face 2015 penalties
- PGM Billing launches free ICD-10 code conversion tool
- DISC Sports & Spine Center to launch hip arthroscopy center of excellence: 4 things to know