5 ASCs Making the News This Week
Has your ASC made the news lately? Is there a newsworthy announcement you'd like to share? Email Becker's ASC Review Editor Ellie Rizzo at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ASC's news (or the link to it) to have it included in this weekly roundup.
Raleigh, N.C.-based Rex Healthcare, a subsidiary of UNC Healthcare, plans to open a joint venture ambulatory surgery center in Wakefield, N.C., but Novant Health, based in Winston-Salem, N.C., has voiced strong opposition.
Walla Walla (Wash.) General Hospital and Walla Walla Clinic have collaborated to bring two of the hospital's general surgeons to the clinic's ambulatory surgery center.
The Rancho Cordova, Calif.-based Eye Surgery Center and Folsom, Calif.-based Kaiser Ambulatory Surgery Unit have received "partner recognition" awards from Practice Greenhealth, a nonprofit devoted to promoting environmentally responsible medical care.
Frontier Healthcare Holdings opened the Long Island Digestive Endoscopy Center in Suffolk County, N.Y.
Huntsville (Ala.) Endoscopy Center has filed a certificate of need application for the addition of two operating rooms.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
Top 5 EHR Implementation Hurdles and How to Avoid Them
Dr. John Au Joins NVISION Laser Eye Centers
3 Lessons for Business-Building Success
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years