5 ASCs Add Pricing Data to PricingHealthcare.com in June
The surgery centers include:
Orthopedic Surgery Center of Orange County (Los Angeles)
Monticello Community Surgery Center (Charlottesville, Va.)
Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital (Omaha)
The Surgery Centers of ENT Institute (Atlanta)
St. George (Utah) Surgical Center
The centers join the growing number of ASCs and other healthcare providers stepping in to the price transparency arena, which is growing, as a result of consumer demand and legislative movement toward requiring the practice in some instances. To view the pricing data, click here.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
AmSurg, SCA Stock Sales, Symbion Case Growth & More — 5 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
Oregon Outpatient Surgery Center to Launch Military Veterans Program
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- North America leads global infection control market with 39.5% market share: 5 takeaways
- 'Nightmare bacteria ' making its way across US facilities baffles researchers: 4 things to know
- Allergan to pay $15M fine for not disclosing 2014 merger talks in timely manner & more— 6 GI company key notes
- 10 ASC revenue cycle trends and developments to watch in 2017
- Investment alternatives to reduce portfolio risk