5 ASCs Add Pricing Data to PricingHealthcare.com in June
The surgery centers include:
Orthopedic Surgery Center of Orange County (Los Angeles)
Monticello Community Surgery Center (Charlottesville, Va.)
Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital (Omaha)
The Surgery Centers of ENT Institute (Atlanta)
St. George (Utah) Surgical Center
The centers join the growing number of ASCs and other healthcare providers stepping in to the price transparency arena, which is growing, as a result of consumer demand and legislative movement toward requiring the practice in some instances. To view the pricing data, click here.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
AmSurg, SCA Stock Sales, Symbion Case Growth & More — 5 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
Oregon Outpatient Surgery Center to Launch Military Veterans Program
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
8 key steps for becoming a better leaderRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014