4 Ways to Nip Workplace Conflict in the Bud
Houston Chronicle Small Business report.
Here are five ways to prevent conflicts in the workplace:
1. Publish your organization's code of ethics in the employee handbook and discuss the company's business principles during orientation for new employees.
2. Provide training to employees and supervisors on fair employment practices.
3. Train supervisors and managers to manage potential conflicts caused by delegating work or distributing coveted assignments.
4. Designate a human resources staff member or someone in upper management to handle employee relations matters.
5. Tell employees the steps the company takes to resolve workplace conflict.
More Articles on Practice Management:Team-Based Pre-Procedural Pause Makes For Near-Perfect Checklist Completion
Medical Practice Marketing: 5 Common Mistakes
7 Statistics on Number of Patients Physicians See Per Day
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review