4 Warning Signs of a Health IT Vendor
Power Your Practice article, Xavier E. Martinez discusses the warning signs of a subpar health information technology vendor.
Here are four vendor characteristics to watch out for and avoid:
1. They're mysterious about cost.
2. They didn't develop their own software.
3. Their solutions dashboards aren't customizable.
4. Their solutions do not include real-time reporting.
More Articles on Practice Management:3 Points on Understanding Patient Loyalty
10 Ways to Solve Differences During Clinical & Administrative Meetings
Will There Be More Scrutiny on Physicians With Large Medicare Payments?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
5 Predictions for the OR Equipment MarketRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers