4 recent ASC industry leadership moves
Surgical Information Systems, a perioperative information systems company, promoted Jonathan Lujan to executive vice president for North American sales.
Gastroenterologist Scott Merkley, MD, joined the Lexington (Ky.) Clinic gastroenterology department at the Lexington Clinic Ambulatory Surgery Center.
Ken Schaff became the administrator of Middle Tennessee ASC in Murfreesboro within the past year. Previously, Mr. Schaff was the director of integration management with Covenant Surgical Partners.
Karen Zdvorak, RN, previously the quality management manager of outpatient services at Tenet Healthcare, has become director acquisitions – outpatient surgery division with Tenet.
More articles on ASC issues:
55 things to know about ASC company 2Q financial reports
Is my team engaged? 10 steps to earning employee engagement
Infection control champions: 3 ASCs with a 0% infection rate
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Innovation in GI: Advances in gastroenterology technology & technique
- A game changer for GI — Dr. Anthony Starpoli on how the TIF procedure can control regurgitation
- How to create a strategic partnership with a hospital
- 9 states with the highest & lowest physician salaries
- Frenetic consolidation: The anesthesia market today & where ASCs fit in