4 recent ASC industry leadership moves
Dan Corbett became the administrator of Reagan Street Surgery Center in Los Alamitos, Calif., a little less than a year ago. Prior to his current position, Mr. Corbett was the administrator of Orangewood (Calif.) Surgery Center.
Michelle Dickision, previously a vice president of operations with Ambulatory Surgical Centers of America, has become a consultant – American group with Symbion.
Jay C. Desai, MD, has joined New York Gastroenterology Associates. Dr. Desai is a clinical instructor of medicine at New York University's Langone Medical Center, where he recently completed his GI fellowship.
Janie Kinsey became the administrator of St. Luke's South Surgery Center in Overland Park, Kan., a little less than a year ago. Previously, Ms. Kinsey was the nurse manager of the Surgery Center of Leawood (Kan.).
More Articles on ASC Issues:
58 ASC management & development company CEOs to know
ASC sterilization techniques & compliance: Q&A with Lakes Surgery Center's Jennifer Butterfield
The financial contract every practice must have…and very few do
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Meridian Surgical Partners adds John Teas as SVP of business development: 4 things to know
- Physician compensation by metropolitan area: 10 facts on the highest- and lowest- cities
- High physician turnover rates prevail in large ACO: 5 things to know
- Nearly 22k US malaria-related hospitalizations reported in 14 years: 7 takeaways
- 5 key points on MACRA for healthcare leaders to note