4 Core Questions to Identify Future Organization Leaders
In a Financial Post report, Rick Lash, director of the leadership and talent practice at Hay Group, a global management consulting firm, laid out four core questions that can help identify future leadership at an organization.
According to Mr. Lash, the four questions are:
1. Do they try to find new approaches to getting work done?
2. Are they eager to stretch beyond their current abilities?
3. Do they understand other people's constraints and concerns?
4. Do they recover well from setbacks or failures?
More Articles on Physicians:Study Identifies Abundance of Ineffective Medical Procedures
How Surgeons Can Prevent "Doctor Bashing"
Report: 43% of Physicians Order More Tests for New Patients
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Norwalk Hospital to hold gala for new ASCRead Now
- Colorectal surgery da Vinci Surgical System training program participation increases 877%
- FDA grants tentative approval of UCERIS for ulcerative colitis
- Dr. Thomas O'Connor honored as Presence St. Mary's Physician of the Year
- HealthQx partners with HCI3 for value-based payment reform
- 4 recent ASC industry moves