4 Core Questions to Identify Future Organization Leaders
In a Financial Post report, Rick Lash, director of the leadership and talent practice at Hay Group, a global management consulting firm, laid out four core questions that can help identify future leadership at an organization.
According to Mr. Lash, the four questions are:
1. Do they try to find new approaches to getting work done?
2. Are they eager to stretch beyond their current abilities?
3. Do they understand other people's constraints and concerns?
4. Do they recover well from setbacks or failures?
More Articles on Physicians:Study Identifies Abundance of Ineffective Medical Procedures
How Surgeons Can Prevent "Doctor Bashing"
Report: 43% of Physicians Order More Tests for New Patients
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Mastering supply chain and inventory management in your ASC
- New Hampshire outpatient clinic offers services for veterans: 5 key notes
- Cracking down on misdiagnoses: 5 points about new medical student training
- 5 observations about St. Elizabeth Healthcare using Tenable Network Security for medical device IT security
- Telemedicine upgrade for CVS in-store clinics: 5 points