3 Ways to Use Current Employees as Recruiting Tools
Small Business Trends article, Chris Miles, founder and CEO of Miles Technologies, an IT, custom software, web design and online marketing firm, discusses ways in which small business can engage their current employees as recruiting tools.
Using current employees as recruiting ambassadors can be an extremely useful tactic for attracting talent, because current employees know best what its like to work for your organization. Here are the three steps that Mr. Miles lays out:
1. Make sure every employee knows about new openings at your organization.
2. Encourage employees to use social media to promote the opening.
3. Encourage employees to write reviews on job-seeker websites.
More Articles on Practice Management:Team-Based Pre-Procedural Pause Makes For Near-Perfect Checklist Completion
Medical Practice Marketing: 5 Common Mistakes
7 Statistics on Number of Patients Physicians See Per Day
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical PracticesRead Now
- Mary Beth Briscoe, Michael Dewerff, and Ben Dunford to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- Colonoscopies in Ambulatory Surgery Centers: Saving Lives Through Increased Screening and Advances in Technology
- "Running an Effective In-House Business Office"
- Pain Management Implications in the ASC Setting
- 5 Exciting Presentations at Becker's Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference