3 Ways to Use Current Employees as Recruiting Tools
Small Business Trends article, Chris Miles, founder and CEO of Miles Technologies, an IT, custom software, web design and online marketing firm, discusses ways in which small business can engage their current employees as recruiting tools.
Using current employees as recruiting ambassadors can be an extremely useful tactic for attracting talent, because current employees know best what its like to work for your organization. Here are the three steps that Mr. Miles lays out:
1. Make sure every employee knows about new openings at your organization.
2. Encourage employees to use social media to promote the opening.
3. Encourage employees to write reviews on job-seeker websites.
More Articles on Practice Management:Team-Based Pre-Procedural Pause Makes For Near-Perfect Checklist Completion
Medical Practice Marketing: 5 Common Mistakes
7 Statistics on Number of Patients Physicians See Per Day
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Custom Implants & Outpatient Knee Surgery: Q&A With Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Joseph Burkhardt
- Is There Room for New ASCs in 2014?
- Top 5 Drivers of NP & PA Dissatisfaction
- 10 Tips for Effective Communication With Employees
- Westchester Medical Center Names Dr. Nitin Sekhri Medical Director of Pain Management