3 Ways to Leverage Retail Strategies in Healthcare
• Look beyond healthcare. Follow the lead of other service-driven industries.
• Build relationships. Providers should create personal brands and use this to attract patients.
• Financial management. Consider partnering with a revenue cycle management firm to allow physician practices to focus solely on patient-driven care.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
The Good, the Bad & the Ugly: The Economics of GI
5 Observations on New ASC Physician Buy-In
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Adults who don't vaccinate cost $9B in 2015 from preventable diseases: 6 things to know
- Tenet shares jump 3.3%; Medical Facilities Corp. distributes 151st consecutive dividend payment & more — 5 key notes on ASC companies
- How physicians can leverage technology to succeed under MACRA — Insights from Elation Health's CEO
- St. Renatus launches 1st nasal spray dental anesthetic: 5 things to know
- Anesthesia Business Consultants releases fall 2016 newsletter: 3 notes