3 Ways to Leverage Retail Strategies in Healthcare
• Look beyond healthcare. Follow the lead of other service-driven industries.
• Build relationships. Providers should create personal brands and use this to attract patients.
• Financial management. Consider partnering with a revenue cycle management firm to allow physician practices to focus solely on patient-driven care.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
The Good, the Bad & the Ugly: The Economics of GI
5 Observations on New ASC Physician Buy-In
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years