3 Ways to Leverage Retail Strategies in Healthcare
• Look beyond healthcare. Follow the lead of other service-driven industries.
• Build relationships. Providers should create personal brands and use this to attract patients.
• Financial management. Consider partnering with a revenue cycle management firm to allow physician practices to focus solely on patient-driven care.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
The Good, the Bad & the Ugly: The Economics of GI
5 Observations on New ASC Physician Buy-In
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Evaluating pain management protocols in the age of new patient care models
- Are more physician-owned hospitals on the horizon? Legislation introduced to lift the ban
- Trump plans to roll out healthcare plan in March — 4 points
- 10 most common sentinel events in Q2 2016
- Patient expectation correlates to physician antibodies prescribing patterns