3 Ways to Leverage Retail Strategies in Healthcare
• Look beyond healthcare. Follow the lead of other service-driven industries.
• Build relationships. Providers should create personal brands and use this to attract patients.
• Financial management. Consider partnering with a revenue cycle management firm to allow physician practices to focus solely on patient-driven care.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
The Good, the Bad & the Ugly: The Economics of GI
5 Observations on New ASC Physician Buy-In
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader