3 Ways to Leverage Retail Strategies in Healthcare
• Look beyond healthcare. Follow the lead of other service-driven industries.
• Build relationships. Providers should create personal brands and use this to attract patients.
• Financial management. Consider partnering with a revenue cycle management firm to allow physician practices to focus solely on patient-driven care.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
The Good, the Bad & the Ugly: The Economics of GI
5 Observations on New ASC Physician Buy-In
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Castle Connolly recognizes Dr. Semih Gungor as a top NY doctor: 4 things to know
- Penn State researchers develop care plan for Crohn's disease complications: 5 insights
- Study finds dietary fiber may reduce IBD flares: 5 insights
- Latest payer ACA departures further limit consumers' options — 5 takeaways
- Physicians Endoscopy appoints Guidon Partners Founder Greg Roth to board of directors following Kelso deal: 4 highlights