3 Tips for Vetting Business Partnerships
Forbes article on best practices to evaluate clients.
1. Evaluate the partner's process. Those who go beyond the surface, going beyond the 'what' and asking the 'why' of your business' methodology are engaged in the partnership process and are likely to have a better understanding of what exactly they are looking for in a successful business relationship.
2. Check with past collaborators. Ask around to see what it's like to work with the organization or group in question. Ask about their contributions, attribution for work completed and whether past collaborators would work with the partner again.
3. Question past vendors. If the potential business partner is a client, speak to past vendors and ask what the process of working with the client was like. Ask about freedom to pursue ideas, commitment and financial and logistical follow-through.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
What Are ASC Success Indicators for the Future?
Two-Level Artificial Disc Replacement in ASCs: Dr. Jeffrey Nees
6 Essential Characteristics of Effective Medical Practice Teams
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Spine surgery for Medicare patients in ASCs in 2015 — But will spine make good business sense?Read Now
- ASC staff management primer: 10 key articles for surgery center leaders
- Dr. Jacquelyn Short joins LaFollette Eye Clinic
- Engage the disengaged: 9 tips for underperforming employees
- Flexion Therapeutics prices underwritten public offering of 5.04M shares
- CMS approves Yorkville Endoscopy's plan to stay open