3 Tips for Effective Communication
Business News Daily, being brief is the primary way to ensure effective communication.
Here are three tips for leaders and decision-makers to keep communications brief and to ensure their efficacy:
1. Prepare beforehand, and plan out what you want to say to avoid tangents.
2. Don't over-explain — it bores listeners.
3. Stop talking and listen. Say what you need to say and allow other parties to respond.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
Free Market Health Group: More Specialists, ASCs Now Taking the Leap
3 Statistics on Physicians' Incomes From Practicing Medicine
3 Essential Skills for Healthcare Leaders
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
$2.35B AmSurg-Sheridan Deal Completion, 9% Rise in HCA Revenue, Northstar's $15.1M in Q2 Revenue & More – 7 Recent Key Notes on ASC CompaniesRead Now
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis
- 11 Gastroenterologists Making the News
- 4 Organizations Providing Malignant Hyperthermia Resources
- NY Eye Center Performs First Vitreo-Retinal Surgery
- Dr. Kyle Smith Joins Hoops Family Children's Hospital