3 Strategies to Engage Current, Prospective Patients
Physicians Practice article, Jason Davidson, lays out patient relation strategies that can help medical practices connect with and engage current and prospective patients.
Here are the three strategies:
1. Prioritize community outreach as a key factor in physicians and staff members' personal development plans.
2. Institute the morning huddle, where staff can discuss successes they have had with patients.
3. Say thank you.
More Articles on Practice Management:Successful Small Businesses: 8 Words of Wisdom From Entrepreneurs
6 Recent Articles on Medical Practice Marketing Tips
5 Ways to Avoid Potential & Unexpected Medical Lawsuits
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
10 Benchmarks for Maximizing Practice Revenue from MediGainRead Now
- 5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors
- Barrington Pain and Spine Institute Gets State Approval for Spine Surgery Services
- Top 5 Specialty Physicians Who Offer Ancillary Services
- FOAA Anesthesia Services' Dr. Srinivas Sharma to Serve as Featured Panelist at Mid-Atlantic Anesthesia Research Conference
- FDA Recalls ARKON Anesthesia System With Version 2.0 Software