3 Lessons for Business-Building Success
1. It takes a long time to build a company. Staying competitive requires taking risks, taking success in stride, investing in training and planning thoroughly for the future.
2. The rate of change of the market is much faster than in the past. Global connectedness means business owners should plan earlier for scaling issues.
3. There are many routes to building a successful company. According to the post, "building a great company isn't about doing the cool thing. It's about being best at what you do."
More Articles on Turnarounds:
Zacks: Outpatient Stocks Have an Edge
5 Tips for Keeping Meeting Momentum
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Olympus under fire: Internal emails reveal US execs told not to issue warning about possible fatal scope infection — 10 takeaways
- 6 key concepts for smart staffing at ASCs
- 5 trends in the surgery center & emergency center markets
- NeuroSpine Institute of Orlando’s Global Microsurgical Center of Orlando receives accreditation: 5 key notes
- Australia awards 1st patent for MRSA detection technology: 5 key points