3 Lessons for Business-Building Success
1. It takes a long time to build a company. Staying competitive requires taking risks, taking success in stride, investing in training and planning thoroughly for the future.
2. The rate of change of the market is much faster than in the past. Global connectedness means business owners should plan earlier for scaling issues.
3. There are many routes to building a successful company. According to the post, "building a great company isn't about doing the cool thing. It's about being best at what you do."
More Articles on Turnarounds:
Zacks: Outpatient Stocks Have an Edge
5 Tips for Keeping Meeting Momentum
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CMS to unveil 1st all-payer ACO in Vermont in 2017 — 6 things to know
- Healthcare stakeholders play the blame game over drug prices: 5 things to know
- Tenet shares plummet 4.2% — 4 takeaways
- 4 key notes on Merritt Healthcare's spinoff focused on M&A activity
- Pediatric dental, medical procedures performed in single visit reduce anesthesia exposure: 5 study insights