3 Lessons for Business-Building Success
Forbes article on learning from entrepreneurs:
1. It takes a long time to build a company. Staying competitive requires taking risks, taking success in stride, investing in training and planning thoroughly for the future.
2. The rate of change of the market is much faster than in the past. Global connectedness means business owners should plan earlier for scaling issues.
3. There are many routes to building a successful company. According to the post, "building a great company isn't about doing the cool thing. It's about being best at what you do."
More Articles on Turnarounds:
Zacks: Outpatient Stocks Have an Edge
5 Tips for Keeping Meeting Momentum
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Personal, social, concrete: 3 marketing lessons from the #icebucketchallengeRead Now
- Man undergoes total knee without general anesthesia: Hypnosis replacing anesthesia in some cases
- OIC ASC receives $100k donation
- 7 common medical billing industry competencies
- Sheridan Healthcare to use VitalWare's cloud-based tool for ICD-10 transition
- LSU Health Shreveport adds 3 anesthesiologists