3 Lessons for Business-Building Success
1. It takes a long time to build a company. Staying competitive requires taking risks, taking success in stride, investing in training and planning thoroughly for the future.
2. The rate of change of the market is much faster than in the past. Global connectedness means business owners should plan earlier for scaling issues.
3. There are many routes to building a successful company. According to the post, "building a great company isn't about doing the cool thing. It's about being best at what you do."
More Articles on Turnarounds:
Zacks: Outpatient Stocks Have an Edge
5 Tips for Keeping Meeting Momentum
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader