3 Easy Ways Physicians Can Keep Up With Social Media
The Doctor's Journal, Brad Smith discusses ways in which physicians can keep up with social media without it becoming too time consuming.
Here are three ways:
1. Focus on the main networks and platforms your target patients use.
2. Use social media management software, such as Hootsuite.
3. Put yourself in a position where others want to contact you by creating content and providing expertise and information.
More Articles on Practice Management:5 Steps to Take When Dealing With an Underperforming Employee
Physicians: 5 Statistics on the Most Satisfying Aspects of Medical Practice
New CMS 1500 Forms Come Out April 1
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
4 Key Questions for Identifying Potential Future Leaders at Your OrganizationRead Now
- Dotty Bollinger of Laser Spine Institute to Present at Becker's June Conference
- 5 Things to Know About Medline's Acquisition of Spine Technology From Amendia
- 7 Things to Know About Collect Rx
- Guy A. Medaglia, Cynthia Moore-Hardy, and Sharon O'Keefe to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 15 CPT & Coding Issues for Orthopedics & Spine