15 Statistics on Orthopedic Net Revenue in ASCs
Here are 15 statistics on orthopedic net revenue in surgery centers, according to VMG Health's Multi-Specialty ASC Intellimarker 2011.
Net revenue per case: $2,766
Based on location
Based on facility size
1-2 ORs: $2,431
3-4 ORs: $2,617
More than 4 ORs: $2,499
Based on case volume
Less than 3,000 cases: $2,695
3,000-5,999 cases: $2,639
More than 5,999 cases: $2,511
Based on total net revenue
Less than $4.5 million: $2,024
$4.5 million - $6.9 million: $2,290
More than $6.9 million: $2,960
Learn more about VMG Health.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers