15 Statistics on Orthopedic-Driven ASC Revenue Cycle
VMG Health Multi-Specialty ASC Intellimarker 2011.
1. Average net revenue: $7.885 million
2. Cash and equivalents: $963,000
3. Net accounts receivable: $734,000
4. Working capital: $1.5 million
5. Days operating expenses: 85
6. Accounts receivable - Gross: $1.96 million
7. Accounts receivable - Net: $735,000
8. A/R turnover - Net: 9.84
9. A/R days outstanding - Net: 40
10. Gross charges per case: $9,530
11. Net revenue per case: $3,069
12. Medicare (as a percent of gross charges): 17 percent
13. Commercial payers (as a percent of gross charges): 67 percent
14. Workers compensation (as a percent of gross charges): 12 percent
15. Self pay (as a percent of gross charges): 1 percent
More Articles on ASC Issues:
AAAHC: 9 Top Surgery Center Accreditation Slip-Ups & Their Foolproof Solutions
234 People in the ASC Industry to Know
Consolidation in Healthcare: Should ASCs Join In?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.