12 Statistics on Clinical & Office Staff Benefits
released the report "Clinical & Office Staff Salary Report."
The most commonly offered benefits for clinical and office staff was paid vacation and sick time, according to the report. Additional statistics include:
• 80 percent of physicians provide paid vacation and sick time to their clinical and office staff
• 68 percent offer paid health insurance
• 46 percent offer retirement plan with match
• 36 percent offer dental insurance
• 26 percent offer healthcare savings accounts
• 23 percent offer vision insurance
• 22 percent offer short-term disability
• 22 percent offer retirement plans without match
• 16 percent offer long-term disability
• 3 percent offer commuter assistance
• 5 percent offer other benefits
• 7 percent offer no benefits
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Recent Hospital & ASC Joint Ventures
7 Statistics on ASC Offering Price
4 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review