10 Top Ambulatory Care Procedures & Unexpected Denial Rates
RemitDATA, an independent source of comparative analytics for reimbursement, utilization and productivity data. The database houses 25 percent of all national outpatient remits.
1. Proton treatment simple with comp.: 10 percent
2. Proton treatment intermediate: 10 percent
3. Cataract Surgery With IOL 1 Stage: 7 percent
4. Upper GI/Endoscopy Biopsy: 8 percent
5. Provide INR Test Mater/Equipment: 10 percent
6. Stereoscopic X-Ray Guidance: 6 percent
7. Office/Outpatient Visit, Est. (CPT 99214): 9 percent
8. Office/Outpatient Visit, Est. (CT 99213): 7 percent
9. Radiation Tx Delivery Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy: 14 Percent
10. Colonoscopy and Biopsy: 9 percent
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
10 Common Reasons Top ASC Procedures Are Unexpectedly Denied
5 Legislative & Regulatory Changes Impacting Ambulatory Surgery Centers
5 Initiatives for Higher Operating Margins at ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.