10 Tips for Better Workflow Management
1. Plan each day by making a prioritized to-do list.
2. Don't multi-task, even if it seems tempting.
3. Prioritize tasks, completing the most important or least desirable ones first.
4. Identify goals and task deadlines, and track your progress toward these benchmarks.
5. Monitor your use of time to ensure none is wasted.
6. Avoid procrastination by completing the tasks you least want to do first.
7. Rest, relax and take care of yourself to maintain efficiency.
8. Do away with distractions in the office however necessary or possible.
9. Focus on core tasks and delegate things that can be done by others.
10. When possible, automate repetitive tasks that can't be delegated.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
Erie Shriners Receives $7.4M Gift
What is One of the Biggest Missed Opportunities in ASC Cost Cutting?
$2.35B AmSurg Anesthesia Acquisition Deal, New Regent Surgical Health ASC & More: 5 Recent ASC Company Key Notes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader