10 Tips for Better Workflow Management
1. Plan each day by making a prioritized to-do list.
2. Don't multi-task, even if it seems tempting.
3. Prioritize tasks, completing the most important or least desirable ones first.
4. Identify goals and task deadlines, and track your progress toward these benchmarks.
5. Monitor your use of time to ensure none is wasted.
6. Avoid procrastination by completing the tasks you least want to do first.
7. Rest, relax and take care of yourself to maintain efficiency.
8. Do away with distractions in the office however necessary or possible.
9. Focus on core tasks and delegate things that can be done by others.
10. When possible, automate repetitive tasks that can't be delegated.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
Erie Shriners Receives $7.4M Gift
What is One of the Biggest Missed Opportunities in ASC Cost Cutting?
$2.35B AmSurg Anesthesia Acquisition Deal, New Regent Surgical Health ASC & More: 5 Recent ASC Company Key Notes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- LifeBond's surgical sealant kit receives FDA IDE approval: 4 things to know
- What is the evidence for using FMT to treat IBD? 5 insights
- Saint Francis Healthcare System adds Dr. Jason Conway: 3 observations
- Premise Health receives AAAHC accreditation for health centers: 5 key notes
- Humana to leave most ACA exchanges after losing $1B: 5 notes