10 Time-Saving Technology Tools, Apps for Physicians
Physicians Practice article, Rosemarie Nelson names types of technology and applications that can help physicians save time and improve efficiency at their medical practice.
The 10 tools and applications are:
2. Quick response codes.
3. Patient education apps.
5. Back up data.
7. Password management.
8. Patient surveys.
10. Apps that help you get in shape.
More Articles on Practice Management:10 States With the Lowest Number of Specialist Physicians
6 Technology-Related Marketing Moves for Medical Practices
Out-of-Pocket Costs Skyrocket: Should Physicians Help Patients Price Compare?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies