10 Time-Saving Technology Tools, Apps for Physicians
Physicians Practice article, Rosemarie Nelson names types of technology and applications that can help physicians save time and improve efficiency at their medical practice.
The 10 tools and applications are:
2. Quick response codes.
3. Patient education apps.
5. Back up data.
7. Password management.
8. Patient surveys.
10. Apps that help you get in shape.
More Articles on Practice Management:10 States With the Lowest Number of Specialist Physicians
6 Technology-Related Marketing Moves for Medical Practices
Out-of-Pocket Costs Skyrocket: Should Physicians Help Patients Price Compare?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Biggest Challenges Facing ASCs in 2014: What's Yours?Read Now
- "Joining an ACO, Being Employed by the Hospital, Immediate Benefits and Drawbacks and Long Term Prospects for the Spine Surgeon"
- ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
- 4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
- CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center Members
- Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LA