10 ASCs Making the News
Has your ASC made the news lately? Is there a newsworthy announcement you'd like to share? Email Becker's ASC Review Editor Ellie Rizzo at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ASC's news (or the link to it) to have it included in this weekly roundup.
Tampa, Fla.-based Laser Spine Institute announced it will open centers in Cleveland, St. Louis and Cincinnati before the end of the year.
The University of Maryland Medical System plans to break ground on the $7 million Surgery Center at Queenstown (Md.) in July.
Oak Brook (Ill.) Surgical Center, Aiden Center for Day Surgery(Addison, Ill.) and Ashton Center for Day Surgery (Hoffman Estates, Ill.) shared their experiences in transitioning to EHRs in a Becker's ASC Review article.
Surgical Center of Connecticut officially opened its relocated Bridgeport, Conn. facility.
Island Digestive Health Center in West Islip, N.Y., officially opened.
Arete Surgical Center in Johnstown, Colo., hosted the first series of M6-C implants as part of the U.S. FDA clinical trial.
Fairfield (Conn.) Surgery Centerreceived advising from Merritt Healthcare in its recent transaction with National Surgical Hospitals.
Restoration Eye Care, the practice of Timothy McGarity, MD, broke ground on a new ambulatory surgery center, LASIK clinic and cataract clinic in Columbia, Mo.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
$792M Surgery Partners & Symbion Acquisition Deal, HCA Stock Report & More: 5 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
How to Deal With Rising Orthopedic Implant Costs at ASCs
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
ASC outlook: Challenges 10 months and 10 years down the lineRead Now
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting