10 articles on bringing higher-acuity cases to the ASC
1. 5 Important Considerations for Higher Acuity Cases in ASCs
2. 5 Core Concepts for ASCs to Add New Procedures
3. 5 of the Most Pressing Financial Issues for ASCs
4. Building a Successful ASC Total Joint Program: Pathways to Success
5. What Will It Take for Total Joints to Succeed at ASCs?
6. 3 Key Takeaways About the Future of ASCs and Orthopedic Surgery
7. 4 Key Considerations for Moving Spine to ASCs
8. The Economics of Spine & ASCs: 6 Trends to Follow
9. 12 Things to Know About Spine & Higher Acuity Cases in ASCs
10. 5 Core Concepts on Robotic Partial Knee Surgery in ASCs: Navio Makes it Possible
More Articles on Turnarounds:
6 Surgery Centers Making the News
7 Statistics on General Surgery Payment Models
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality and Access Act of 2017 introduced in House: 5 key notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. Saleem Desai of Los Angeles Gastroenterology Institute
- Brookings Ambulatory Surgery Center earns AAAHC accreditation: 3 notes
- Capital Digestive Care adds Dr. Darryn Potosky: 3 notes
- Adults with disabilities screened less often for colorectal cancer: 4 study insights