10 articles on bringing higher-acuity cases to the ASC
1. 5 Important Considerations for Higher Acuity Cases in ASCs
2. 5 Core Concepts for ASCs to Add New Procedures
3. 5 of the Most Pressing Financial Issues for ASCs
4. Building a Successful ASC Total Joint Program: Pathways to Success
5. What Will It Take for Total Joints to Succeed at ASCs?
6. 3 Key Takeaways About the Future of ASCs and Orthopedic Surgery
7. 4 Key Considerations for Moving Spine to ASCs
8. The Economics of Spine & ASCs: 6 Trends to Follow
9. 12 Things to Know About Spine & Higher Acuity Cases in ASCs
10. 5 Core Concepts on Robotic Partial Knee Surgery in ASCs: Navio Makes it Possible
More Articles on Turnarounds:
6 Surgery Centers Making the News
7 Statistics on General Surgery Payment Models
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 7 things ASC leaders should know for Monday — Feb. 20, 2017
- Evaluating pain management protocols in the age of new patient care models
- Are more physician-owned hospitals on the horizon? Legislation introduced to lift the ban
- Trump plans to roll out healthcare plan in March — 4 points
- 10 most common sentinel events in Q2 2016