Wisconsin's Waukesha Memorial Hospital to Build Edwin A. Gallun Jr. Family Surgical Center
The ProHealth Care Foundation has announced plans for the Edwin A. Gallun Jr. Family Surgical Center, which will add 16 surgery suites to Waukesha Memorial Hospital, according to a Journal Sentinel Online report.
Edwin and Elfie Gallun, the owners of Metalcraft in Mayville, Wis., have pledged to give $2 million for the renovation.
Approximately 10,000 surgical procedures are performed at the hospital each year. "The amazing legacy of giving from the Gallun family has helped ProHealth Care enhance our facilities and stay on the leading edge of medicine," said Susan Edwards, CEO of the health system.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Zacks weighs in on Tenet shares — 3 notes
- 4 key points on NYU Langone Medical Center & Winthrop-University Hospital's affiliation & their growing ASC network
- Top 10 states with the highest HIV diagnoses rates
- 5 things to know about the new healthcare scam linked to the ACA
- Auditors claim Obama administration illegally distributed payments to payers under ACA reinsurance program — 5 key points