Wisconsin's Waukesha Memorial Hospital to Build Edwin A. Gallun Jr. Family Surgical Center
The ProHealth Care Foundation has announced plans for the Edwin A. Gallun Jr. Family Surgical Center, which will add 16 surgery suites to Waukesha Memorial Hospital, according to a Journal Sentinel Online report.
Edwin and Elfie Gallun, the owners of Metalcraft in Mayville, Wis., have pledged to give $2 million for the renovation.
Approximately 10,000 surgical procedures are performed at the hospital each year. "The amazing legacy of giving from the Gallun family has helped ProHealth Care enhance our facilities and stay on the leading edge of medicine," said Susan Edwards, CEO of the health system.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- AAAHC selected to accredit more than 70 correctional health facilities: 4 insights
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brennan Spiegel of Cedars-Sinai
- First impressions matter — AGA shares 5 CV mistakes gastroenterologists should avoid
- Nate Silver: Republican healthcare bill unpopular: 5 insights
- Capital One closes $30.5M loan for medical office building acquisition: 4 insights