White-Wilson Medical Center Takes Over Management of Emerald Coast Surgery Center
A number of physicians are the principal owners of the center, which performs an estimated 6,000 procedures each year.
The center's name will remain the same. On Jan. 29, White-Wilson Medical Center and the surgery center will hold a ribbon cutting ceremony to celebrate the new management agreement.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
5 New & Expanded Joint Venture Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Provident Bank Foundation Donates $15k to Trinitas Regional Medical Center ASC
Williamson Surgery Center Holds Ribbon Cutting
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies