White-Wilson Medical Center Takes Over Management of Emerald Coast Surgery Center
A number of physicians are the principal owners of the center, which performs an estimated 6,000 procedures each year.
The center's name will remain the same. On Jan. 29, White-Wilson Medical Center and the surgery center will hold a ribbon cutting ceremony to celebrate the new management agreement.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
5 New & Expanded Joint Venture Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Provident Bank Foundation Donates $15k to Trinitas Regional Medical Center ASC
Williamson Surgery Center Holds Ribbon Cutting
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
New physician buy-in: 4 trends for joint venture ASCsRead Now
- Board-administrator relationship is important: Q&A with Longmont Surgery Center's Angie Blankinship
- Health Net allows knee, hip replacement in select California ASCs
- Dr. John T. Moor featured in hip replacement article
- Unique Pharmaceuticals issues 100+ product recall for ASCs, hospitals
- Surgery Center of Oklahoma procedures save $600k for Oklahoma County government