Wentworth-Douglass Health System Breaks Ground on Somersworth Surgical Center
Wentworth-Douglass Health System has broken ground on the Wentworth Surgical Center in Somersworth, N.H., according to a fosters.com report.
The surgery center is a joint venture between Wentworth-Douglass and a group of physicians, podiatrists and dentists.
The surgery center is expected to have two operating rooms and offer multispecialty services.
John O'Day, MD, board certified ENT physician, will serve as the medical director of the surgery center.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Apex Dermatology & Skin Surgery Center Opens in Ohio
G.L. Bruno Associates Plan $150M California Medical Plaza, Including Surgery Center
Peconic Bay Medical Center to Officially Open Gertrude and Louis Feil Campus for Ambulatory Care
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
- The Road Ahead for Freestanding ASCs: Q&A With Dr. Stacey Berner of SurgCenter Development
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare