Wayne State University Physician Group to Open $53M Ambulatory Care Center in 2016
The group includes 2,255 physicians. Once the new facility is completed, the physician group will consolidate its clinics under the same roof.
The 153,000-square-foot ambulatory care center will include 15 specialty clinics. The group will lease the building's space. The consolidation of clinic space is expected to boost revenue through operational efficiency.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Medical Facilities Corporation Announces June Dividend
34 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning, Opening ASCs in 2014
Laser Spine Institute to Build 3 New ASCs: 5 Thoughts
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader