Wayne State University Physician Group to Open $53M Ambulatory Care Center in 2016
Crain's Detroit Business report.
The group includes 2,255 physicians. Once the new facility is completed, the physician group will consolidate its clinics under the same roof.
The 153,000-square-foot ambulatory care center will include 15 specialty clinics. The group will lease the building's space. The consolidation of clinic space is expected to boost revenue through operational efficiency.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Medical Facilities Corporation Announces June Dividend
34 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning, Opening ASCs in 2014
Laser Spine Institute to Build 3 New ASCs: 5 Thoughts
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Orthopaedic Institute for Children breaks ground on ASC — 7 things to knowRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today