Wayne State University Physician Group to Open $53M Ambulatory Care Center in 2016
Crain's Detroit Business report.
The group includes 2,255 physicians. Once the new facility is completed, the physician group will consolidate its clinics under the same roof.
The 153,000-square-foot ambulatory care center will include 15 specialty clinics. The group will lease the building's space. The consolidation of clinic space is expected to boost revenue through operational efficiency.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Medical Facilities Corporation Announces June Dividend
34 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning, Opening ASCs in 2014
Laser Spine Institute to Build 3 New ASCs: 5 Thoughts
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
8 things that enhance ASC valueRead Now
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting