Wayne State University Physician Group to Open $53M Ambulatory Care Center in 2016
The group includes 2,255 physicians. Once the new facility is completed, the physician group will consolidate its clinics under the same roof.
The 153,000-square-foot ambulatory care center will include 15 specialty clinics. The group will lease the building's space. The consolidation of clinic space is expected to boost revenue through operational efficiency.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Medical Facilities Corporation Announces June Dividend
34 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning, Opening ASCs in 2014
Laser Spine Institute to Build 3 New ASCs: 5 Thoughts
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Meridian Surgical Partners adds John Teas as SVP of business development: 4 things to know
- Physician compensation by metropolitan area: 10 facts on the highest- and lowest- cities
- High physician turnover rates prevail in large ACO: 5 things to know
- Nearly 22k US malaria-related hospitalizations reported in 14 years: 7 takeaways
- 5 key points on MACRA for healthcare leaders to note