Washington Health System to Open Surgery Center in October
Pittsburgh Business Times.
The surgery center is being built in South Strabane Township, Pa. The facility will include four operating bays and three procedure rooms.
The facility will also house Tri-State Surgery Center, WHS Women's Diagnostic Center, Southwestern Gastroenterology Oncology Associates, Washington ENT and Keystone Anesthesia Associates.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
9 Statistics on Surgery Center Assets by Case Volume
Southwestern Medical Center Breaks Ground on $4.5M Surgery Center
Northstar Healthcare Acquires Stakes in Urgent Care Center, 2 Imaging Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center to Build $27M Outpatient Surgery Center, MOBRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis