Washington Health System to Open Surgery Center in October
Pittsburgh Business Times.
The surgery center is being built in South Strabane Township, Pa. The facility will include four operating bays and three procedure rooms.
The facility will also house Tri-State Surgery Center, WHS Women's Diagnostic Center, Southwestern Gastroenterology Oncology Associates, Washington ENT and Keystone Anesthesia Associates.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
9 Statistics on Surgery Center Assets by Case Volume
Southwestern Medical Center Breaks Ground on $4.5M Surgery Center
Northstar Healthcare Acquires Stakes in Urgent Care Center, 2 Imaging Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Hospital of Central Connecticut Awaiting Approval to Open Orthopedic ASC After Inpatient OR ClosingRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers