Washington Health System Plans Women's Health Facility, Surgery Center
Washington Health System, based in Pennsylvania, is planning to break ground on a women's health facility and surgery center in South Strabane Township, Pa., next month, according to a Pittsburgh Business Times report.
The facility's design details are still in the process of being finalized and the health system is awaiting a building permit.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Omaha Methodist Hospital Breaks Ground on $77.4M Surgery Center
Vanderbilt University Medical Center Delays $200M Surgery Center, Medical Complex Project
Banner Health Acquires Banner Thunderbird ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CMS launches 2 new patient engagement models
- 10 key trends in employers offering insurance benefits
- OrthoGeorgia surgeons perform 1st MAKO partial knee replacement in a Georgia ASC: 5 things to know
- Orlando Health's ambulatory care center makes da Vinci robotic system permanently available
- AAAHC accredits Mississippi Urology Outpatient Surgery Center: 4 key notes