Washington Health System Plans Women's Health Facility, Surgery Center
Washington Health System, based in Pennsylvania, is planning to break ground on a women's health facility and surgery center in South Strabane Township, Pa., next month, according to a Pittsburgh Business Times report.
The facility's design details are still in the process of being finalized and the health system is awaiting a building permit.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Omaha Methodist Hospital Breaks Ground on $77.4M Surgery Center
Vanderbilt University Medical Center Delays $200M Surgery Center, Medical Complex Project
Banner Health Acquires Banner Thunderbird ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Global ambulatory care services market expected to grow from 2015-2022: 4 things to knowRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today