Washington Health System Plans Women's Health Facility, Surgery Center
Washington Health System, based in Pennsylvania, is planning to break ground on a women's health facility and surgery center in South Strabane Township, Pa., next month, according to a Pittsburgh Business Times report.
The facility's design details are still in the process of being finalized and the health system is awaiting a building permit.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Omaha Methodist Hospital Breaks Ground on $77.4M Surgery Center
Vanderbilt University Medical Center Delays $200M Surgery Center, Medical Complex Project
Banner Health Acquires Banner Thunderbird ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Total joint replacement in ASCs: 10 years & counting for Pacific Rim Outpatient Surgery Center — 5 things to know
- 10 largest ASC chains in the US
- Panel favors AmSurg in non-compete controversy with physicians: 5 things to know
- AAAASF grants accreditation to Salmon Creek Plastic Surgery: 4 key notes
- eSutures moves to new headquarters in Mokena, IL: 5 key notes