Washington Health System Plans Women's Health Facility, Surgery Center
Washington Health System, based in Pennsylvania, is planning to break ground on a women's health facility and surgery center in South Strabane Township, Pa., next month, according to a Pittsburgh Business Times report.
The facility's design details are still in the process of being finalized and the health system is awaiting a building permit.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Omaha Methodist Hospital Breaks Ground on $77.4M Surgery Center
Vanderbilt University Medical Center Delays $200M Surgery Center, Medical Complex Project
Banner Health Acquires Banner Thunderbird ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 16 statistics on Medicare cases in ASCs resulting in subsequent hospital visits
- 90% of physicians report career satisfaction with career choice — 5 key points
- Trump administration proposes $1.2B NIH funding cut: 5 things to know
- GI leader to know: Dr. Iryna Hepburn of WellSpan Health
- Leader Surgical Center now AAAHC-accredited: 3 insights