Washington Health System Plans Women's Health Facility, Surgery Center
Washington Health System, based in Pennsylvania, is planning to break ground on a women's health facility and surgery center in South Strabane Township, Pa., next month, according to a Pittsburgh Business Times report.
The facility's design details are still in the process of being finalized and the health system is awaiting a building permit.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Omaha Methodist Hospital Breaks Ground on $77.4M Surgery Center
Vanderbilt University Medical Center Delays $200M Surgery Center, Medical Complex Project
Banner Health Acquires Banner Thunderbird ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
VA Breaks Ground on Eugene Health Clinic, ASCRead Now
- "Joining an ACO, Being Employed by the Hospital, Immediate Benefits and Drawbacks and Long Term Prospects for the Spine Surgeon"
- ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
- 4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
- CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center Members
- Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LA