Washington Health System Plans Women's Health Facility, Surgery Center
Washington Health System, based in Pennsylvania, is planning to break ground on a women's health facility and surgery center in South Strabane Township, Pa., next month, according to a Pittsburgh Business Times report.
The facility's design details are still in the process of being finalized and the health system is awaiting a building permit.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Omaha Methodist Hospital Breaks Ground on $77.4M Surgery Center
Vanderbilt University Medical Center Delays $200M Surgery Center, Medical Complex Project
Banner Health Acquires Banner Thunderbird ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Dr. Bridget Sundell officially opens Northwoods Surgery Center in MinnesotaRead Now
- ASCAI victory in Illinois leads to changes for Medicare-certified ASCs
- 24 new statistics on ASC staff salary, wages across the country
- Will political conflict stop the U.S. from tackling its healthcare spending problem?
- Has Maryland found a solution to the U.S. healthcare cost crisis?
- CMS: 3 new ICD-10 testing weeks