Washington Health System Plans Women's Health Facility, Surgery Center
Washington Health System, based in Pennsylvania, is planning to break ground on a women's health facility and surgery center in South Strabane Township, Pa., next month, according to a Pittsburgh Business Times report.
The facility's design details are still in the process of being finalized and the health system is awaiting a building permit.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Omaha Methodist Hospital Breaks Ground on $77.4M Surgery Center
Vanderbilt University Medical Center Delays $200M Surgery Center, Medical Complex Project
Banner Health Acquires Banner Thunderbird ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Excelsior Orthopaedics to officially break ground on $9.5M ASC: 5 key pointsRead Now
- 8 things to know about healthcare-associated infections
- Dr. David Folden develops Folden Femto Dissector: 5 key notes
- Dayton Children's $47.5M expansion includes surgery center: 4 key notes
- Global infection control market to grow 6% to 7% CAGR by 2020 & 6 more key notes
- EHRs in the ASC: Making the right selection & staying ahead of the curve