Via Christi Hospital Surgery Center Nears Completion
Fourstates Home Page report.
The hospital is also implementing the da Vinci Robotic Surgery System. The surgery center is designed to include additional space needed to accommodate the new technology.
The surgery center is expected to reach completion in October.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
How to Increase the Value of Your ASC
34 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning, Opening ASCs in 2014
Making the Decision: Can Physician-Owned Orthopedic ASCs Remain Independent?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
4 essential reads on ASC industry development in 2014Read Now
- St. Vincent Anderson Regional to open $26M surgical pavilion
- Dr. Sonia Kupfer meets with National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- Newman Regional Health to acquire $345k endoscopy system
- Doherty & Associates acquires Medical Billing Management
- 12 tips to negotiate a deal more effectively