Via Christi Hospital Surgery Center Nears Completion
Fourstates Home Page report.
The hospital is also implementing the da Vinci Robotic Surgery System. The surgery center is designed to include additional space needed to accommodate the new technology.
The surgery center is expected to reach completion in October.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
How to Increase the Value of Your ASC
34 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning, Opening ASCs in 2014
Making the Decision: Can Physician-Owned Orthopedic ASCs Remain Independent?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
$5B in medical office buildings sold in 2014 — And investors are ready for moreRead Now
- Pain physicians - Beware of your CPA's advice on asset protection: The advice you get may be inaccurate
- President Barack Obama using Oregon Trail to drum-up young health insurance enrollees
- AAAHC accredits the Illinois University Student Health Services
- 15 statistics on ASC hours per case
- ASC by the numbers: 13 statistics