Via Christi Hospital Surgery Center Nears Completion
The hospital is also implementing the da Vinci Robotic Surgery System. The surgery center is designed to include additional space needed to accommodate the new technology.
The surgery center is expected to reach completion in October.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
How to Increase the Value of Your ASC
34 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning, Opening ASCs in 2014
Making the Decision: Can Physician-Owned Orthopedic ASCs Remain Independent?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Will the GOP approve Zika funding before recess? 4 takeaways
- Boston small business employees to witness insurance rate hikes: 5 insights
- Virtual healthcare market set to grow at CAGR of 49.8% to 2022: 4 points
- EndoChoice releases RescueNet retrieval device: 4 points
- 33 winners of AGA Research Foundation's 2016 awards