Via Christi Hospital Surgery Center Nears Completion
Fourstates Home Page report.
The hospital is also implementing the da Vinci Robotic Surgery System. The surgery center is designed to include additional space needed to accommodate the new technology.
The surgery center is expected to reach completion in October.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
How to Increase the Value of Your ASC
34 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning, Opening ASCs in 2014
Making the Decision: Can Physician-Owned Orthopedic ASCs Remain Independent?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
New physician buy-in: 4 trends for joint venture ASCsRead Now
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why
- Physicians at the helm: creating a culture of gastroenterologist leadership in ASCs & endoscopy centers