VA Opens $10M Outpatient Surgery Center in California
Sacramento Business Journal report.
The new surgery center is expected to expand care to more than 377,000 veterans. The new facility is a part of a larger $90 million, 10-project development plan.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
AmSurg 1Q Revenue Up 2% to $263.1M
CON States: How to Open a De Novo ASC
4 Threats to ASC Case Volume Growth
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Davis Surgery Center, UC Davis Medical Center Create Affiliation AgreementRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis