VA Opens $10M Outpatient Surgery Center in California
Sacramento Business Journal report.
The new surgery center is expected to expand care to more than 377,000 veterans. The new facility is a part of a larger $90 million, 10-project development plan.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
AmSurg 1Q Revenue Up 2% to $263.1M
CON States: How to Open a De Novo ASC
4 Threats to ASC Case Volume Growth
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Study questions usefulness of CONRead Now
- 6 tips for improving bedside manner, patient experience
- 55 things to know about ASC company 2Q financial reports
- Surgical Information Systems names Jonathan Lujan EVP of North American sales
- Physician Payments Sunshine Act: What anesthesiologists need to do before the data goes public
- Senator Rand Paul on medical mission in Guatemala